Aquaseal Elastomer-lined Butterfly Valves
||2" to 36” (50 mm to 900 mm)
||PN10, PN16, PN25, Class 150
||API 609 Cat A, EN 593 (BS 5155), MSS SP 67
L&T Valves manufactures Aquaseal Elastomer-lined Butterfly Valves in a variety of pressure classes, body styles, materials and actuation options to meet myriad requirements in process and utility lines.
At the core of L&T Aquaseal Butterfly Valve is an in-situ moulded integral elastomer seat that provides better performance and longer service life compared to valves with loose liners.
Aquaseal requires no maintenance, and is a truly fit-and-forget valve.
- Enhanced reliability, Longer service life
- Tight sealing, Consistent low torque
- Assured shaft sealing
- One-piece blowout-proof Shaft
- Reliable Drive - Positive shaft-disc connection
- Lower resistance to flow - Contoured disc
- Ease of installation
- Integral actuator mounting platform
- Pressure ratings: PN10, PN16, PN25 and Class 150
- End connections: Wafer, Lugged, Flanged
- Body materials: Cast Iron, SG Iron, Carbon Steel, SS 304/ CF8, SS 316/ CF8M
- Elastomer options: Black/ White Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, Hypalon, Silicon
- Specials: Long Neck, Extended Stem