Valves for Refining, Petrochemicals & Chemicals
L&T Valves is a leader in valves for refineries, petrochemical complexes, product pipelines, tankages and terminals. For over five decades, L&T Valves has earned a reputation for reliability and performance at major refineries and petrochemical complexes across the world - including at the world’s largest refinery, where over 500,000 L&T valves are in service.
Refining, Petrochemicals & Chemicals industries present unique challenges, and L&T Valves offers a portfolio of high performance solutions that successfully address the challenges:
- API monogrammed
- Successfully tested to most stringent industry standards - Fugitive Emissions (API 624 and ISO 15848-1) and Fire-safety (API 607 and API 6FA)
- Unmatched safety and reliability in risky operating conditions. SIL3 Capable Automation solutions.
- Designed for severe services. Erosion and corrosion resistant valves, in high alloys and with specialised surface coatings.
- Designed for endurance and easy maintainability
- Asset management support for the entire life cycle
L&T Valves Portfolio for Refining, Petrochemicals & Chemicals industries:
- HIPPS (High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Emergency Shutdown Valves/ Blowdown Valves
- Side-entry & Top-entry Trunnion-mounted Ball Valves
- Cryogenic valves
- High alloy/ cladded valves
- Lined valves
- Gate, Globe & Check Valves
- High alloy valves
- Cryogenic Valves
- Triple-offset Butterfly Valves
Valves for Refining, Petrochemicals & Chemicals - Material Options:
- SS Grades: 304/ 316, F347/ 321, CF3/ CF3M, CF8/ CF8M, CF8C, CN7M, Grade 4A
- Alloy Steels: F91, F22, C12, C12A, WC6
- High Ni Alloys: C276, CW2M, CY40, M-25-1
- Carbon Steels: WCB, LCB, LCC, A105, LF2, LF6,
L&T Valves offers a range of API-monogrammed products that go beyond industry and standard requirements. The products are designed in a 3D design environment, leveraging the power of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The designs are validated by rigorous prototype tests, both at in-house facilities and at international flow control research facilities.
L&T Valves has a flexible manufacturing infrastructure designed to address the variety of designs, sizes, pressure classes and materials in a world-scale project
- 5-axis Machining Centres
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathes
- CNC Horizontal Boring Machines
- Special Purpose Machines
- 5-axis Automated Welding Machines
- Automated high-volume painting facility
- Cranes with 40 ton capacity
At L&T Valves, manufacturing complexity is managed by an end-to-end digital platform - linked to the ERP system - that guarantees 100% visibility and error-free on-time manufacture. The advanced project management capability ensures that the valve deliveries match your project schedules.
L&T Valves offers asset management support for the entire life cycle of the products. The company provides commissioning and maintenance support, and ValvTrac™, an RFID-enabled app provides digital traceability and all information required for operation and maintenance of the valves, literally at the finger tips.