Valves for Oil & Gas
L&T Valves is a leader in flow-control solutions for the Oil & Gas domain. Over the last five decades, the company has built an impressive installed base across the globe in onshore and offshore facilities, pipelines, and LNG and GTL projects.
Oil & gas industry presents unique challenges, and L&T Valves offers a portfolio of high performance solutions that successfully address the challenges:
- API monogrammed
- Successfully tested to most stringent industry standards - Fugitive Emissions (API 624, API 641 and ISO 15848-1) and Fire-safety (API 607/ API 6FA)
- Unmatched safety and reliability in risky operating conditions. SIL3 Capable Automation solutions.
- Designed for severe services in hostile environments. Erosion and corrosion resistant valves, in high alloys and with specialised surface coatings.
- Designed for endurance and easy maintainability
- Asset management support for the entire life cycle
L&T Valves for Oil & Gas industry:
- HIPPS (High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Emergency Shutdown Valves/ Blowdown Valves
- Side-entry & Top-entry Trunnion-mounted Ball Valves
- Cryogenic valves
- High alloy/ cladded valves
- FBE valves
- Gate, Globe & Check Valves
- High alloy valves
- Cryogenic Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Concentric – Soft-seated
- Triple-offset - Laminar & Solid seals, Cryogenic Valves
Valves for Oil & Gas - Material Options:
- SS Grades: 304/ 316, F347/ 321, CF3/ CF3M, CF8/ CF8M, CF8C, CN7M
- DSS Grades: 4A/ 5A/ 6A, F55, F51
- Alloy Steels: F91, F22, C12, C12A, WC6, WC9
- High Ni Alloys: C276, CW2M, CY40, M-25-1, CW6MC, Cu5MCuC
- Carbon Steels: WCB, LCB, LCC, A105, LF2, LF6
L&T Valves offers a range of API-monogrammed products that go beyond industry and standard requirements. Valves for oil & gas are designed in a 3D design environment, leveraging the power of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The designs are validated by rigorous prototype tests - both at in-house facilities and at international flow control research facilities - and functional qualification programmes
L&T Valves has a flexible manufacturing infrastructure designed to address the variety of designs, sizes, pressure classes and materials in a world-scale oil & gas project
- 5-axis Machining Centres
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathes
- CNC Horizontal Boring Machines
- Special Purpose Machines
- 5-axis Automated Welding Machines
- Automated high-volume painting facility
- Cranes with 40 ton capacity
At L&T Valves, manufacturing complexity is managed by an end-to-end digital platform - linked to the ERP system - that guarantees 100% visibility and error-free on-time manufacture. The advanced project management capability ensures that the valve deliveries match your project schedules.
L&T Valves offers asset management support for the entire life cycle of the products. The company provides commissioning and maintenance support, and ValvTrac™, an RFID-enabled app provides digital traceability and all information required for operation and maintenance of the valves, literally at the finger tips.