Dual - plate Check Valves
||2" to 12” (50 mm to 300 mm)
||PN10, PN16, Class 125
Aquaseal Chek Valve is a soft-seated dual-plate check valve that conforms to API 594. The valve with cast iron body is available in sizes 2” (50 mm) to 12” (300 mm), in PN 10, PN 16 and ASME Class 125 pressure ratings.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented retainer-less design - High integrity sealing, facilitates quick disassembly at site
- Two independent seats - Consistent sealing even in uneven flow
- Raised profile of the soft seat enhances sealing
- Integrally moulded liner
- Stopper pin prevents the discs from coming into contact with each other and thus prevents disc damage. The stopper pin also prevents spring failure by ensuring that the discs don’t travel beyond the full-open position.
- For sizes 6” and above, lifting eyebolt option is provided
- Drain connections provided on demand