||1/2" to 8" (15 mm to 200 mm)
||Class 150, 300 and 800
||API 602, ASME B 16.34
L&T Valves offers glandless Piston Valves for reliable long-term performance in steam, condensate as well as process lines.
The versatile valve can be used for both isolation and throttling applications, and is available with flanged, socket-weld and screwed ends.
- Large effective sealing area - Reliable shutoff
(ANSI Leakage Class VI)
- Glandless design - No leakage to atmosphere
- Reinforced sealing rings and Belleville washers - Compensates for thermal expansions, Reliability
- Sealing not affected by presence of dirt or any other impurities in the media
- Online Serviceable - Sealing rings can be replaced without removing the valve from line
- Long service life
- Lower cost of ownership