L&T Valves is a leading provider of flow-control solutions to the power sector. For five decades they been delivering value to the major players in thermal and nuclear power leveraging a world-class product portfolio, unmatched marketing and support network and advanced project management capabilities.
The product portfolio for power is manufactured primarily in its state-of-the-art facility in Coimbatore, India, which is the only Indian valve facility authorised to offer valves with ASME ‘N’ and ‘NPT’ stamps.
- Gate, Globe & Check Valves in ASME classes up to 4500
- High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Large-Size Butterfly Valves for Water Lines
- Pipeline Ball Valves
At L&T Valves, a dedicated team of industry specialists ensure that design, manufacture, customer service and after-market support merge seamlessly to provide you world-class solutions.
"L&T is supplying complete solution for HP valves requirements of UMPP Mundra Project. Their innovative packaging concept facilitated in economics of scale, spares and service. This in conjunction with trust in L&T values amplified our confidence and facilitated in accomplishing a successful partnership."
Head - Project Trust
- Austrian Energy & Environment
- Doosan Babcock
- Larsen & Toubro
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- State electricity boards - Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharshtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu